Peetri Majutus OÜ, registry code 14923412, address Hallivanamehe 4, 11317 Tallinn (hereinafter ‘we’ or ‘the host’), website https://www.krati.ee (hereinafter ‘the website’), publishes on this page the user and sales conditions of its online store. Peetri Majutus OÜ is the data controller and forwards the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorised processor Montonio Finance OÜ.
USER AND SALES CONDITIONS
- In the online store, it is possible to book and pay for services that are displayed as available in the booking calendar. The service price or availability may change in real time and without notice. If the buyer makes a booking before the respective conditions change, the agreement conditions valid at the time of booking shall be enforced for the buyer.
- We have the right to withdraw from any agreement entered into via the online store without any sanctions and to not provide the booked service if the service price, properties or availability are falsely displayed in the online store due to a technical error. If the online store is unable to fulfil an order, the buyer shall be contacted and the paid amount refunded.
- On the booking page, the person who places the order may change the listing of their bookings. To order, the client must click on the ‘Book’ button after selecting the service field, after which they will be directed to the order confirmation page. Once the required data have been entered, the client pays for the service using the Internet bank link and confirms the order by clicking on the ‘Return to merchant’ button.
- Following order confirmation, the content of the booking can no longer be changed via the website. If the order field and contact data are correctly entered, the payment procedure may be initiated.
- Once the service has been paid for, the online store sends confirmation to the client’s e-mail address. When placing the order, the client is obliged to submit the correct data needed to make the order. The host is not liable if it is impossible to fulfil the order because the client submitted incorrect data or for any consequences arising therefrom.
- It is possible to pay for selected services in the online store via Estonian bank links, Latvian bank links, Lithuanian bank links, Finnish bank links (wedbank, SEB, Coop, LHV, Luminor, Citadele, Šiauliu Banaks, Medicino Bankas, OP Pankki, Danske Bank, Revolut) via Montionio Finance OÜ platform (montonio.ee). Payments are processed outside of the online store environment in the secure payment environment of the respective bank or service provider. The host has no access to the bank details of the client.
- All online store transactions are in euros. We have the right to cancel the order if you do not pay for it during the booking process. We do not guarantee services for unpaid bookings.
- The buyer can make use of the ordered service at the specific location – the addresses displayed in the online store: Krati tee 1/2, Krati tee 3/1 and Krati tee 3/2 in Peetri, Harju County.
- The ordered service can be used on the dates and during the times specified in the order. You can start using the ordered service at 14:00 on the first day of the order. Provision of the service ends at 12:00 on the last day of the order.
- To enable the use of the ordered service, the host forwards to the buyer by the first day of the order at the latest, before the starting time (14:00), a personal digital door code that grants access to the accommodation ordered.
When the ordered service period ends (at 12:00 on the last day of the order) the digital door code is deactivated.
- In order to avoid delays and misunderstandings upon provision of the service and delivery of the digital access code, the client is obliged to check that their submitted data are correct before placing their order.
- The host is not responsible for delays and misunderstandings in providing the service if these are caused by inaccuracies and errors in the information provided by the client when placing their order.
- The host shall not be responsible for the client’s illness, change of plans or other factors independent of the host that keep the client from using the service.
- The client has the right to a complete refund if the order is cancelled at least seven days (168 hours) in advance.
- If the client cancels the order less than seven days in advance, the host shall have the right to claim a penalty in the amount of the price for up to three days’ accommodation, deducting the penalty from the refund.
- If the condition of the refunded item deteriorates, then the client is responsible for the decrease in value due to their use of the item only if the item has been used in a manner other than that which is necessary to make sure of the item’s nature, features and functioning. To make sure of the item’s nature, features and functioning, the client must handle and use the item only in a manner that would be permitted under normal conditions in the store.
- To cancel an order, e-mail the respective application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The e-mail must include the order period, the order number and the bank account to which the cost should be refunded. The refund is transferred to the buyer’s bank account within 14 days of receiving the cancellation application.
- If customer has started to use the service (apartment) and wishes to end the usage time earier than agreed before, then the prepayment for the unused period is not refundable.
If shortcomings in the content of the service emerge upon its use, the consumer shall have the right to:
- First request that the ordered accommodation room be supplemented or replaced with another room if the shortcomings are justified.
- The host shall not be responsible for shortcomings in service content that occur due to inappropriate use or maintenance of the room or due to damaging it. All disputes shall be resolved according to the legislation of Estonia in an Estonian court or appropriate extrajudicial institution.
- The buyer shall have the right to lodge a complaint and apply for a refund or partial compensation of the cost of the order if the service does not comply with the contract conditions, does not meet the description or has shortcomings.
- The host shall respond in writing (or in a manner that can be reproduced in writing) to the complaint submitted by the client as soon as possible, but no later than within 15 days of receiving the complaint.
- The host shall not be responsible for any damage caused through inappropriate use of the ordered service (accommodation rooms), nor for a delay in delivering the item if this is due to circumstances that the host could not have influenced and/or that are due to force majeure independent of the host.
- Disputes between the client and the host shall be resolved by way of negotiations. If negotiations fail, the client shall have the right to turn to Harju County Court, the Consumer Protection Board and/or the Consumer Disputes Committee to protect their rights. The procedural conditions and application form are available online at http://www.komisjon.ee. The Consumer Disputes Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from the contract entered into between the buyer and the online store. Reviewing the buyer’s complaint is free of charge. The buyer may turn to the Online Dispute Resolution platform of the EU.
- The host shall be liable in the extent of the sales price.
- The host shall not be liable for the client’s personal items and valuables.
- The client shall be liable for damage to the accommodation room caused by them and anyone with them during the period of use, excluding normal wear. In terms of the damage caused, the client shall be obliged to compensate for the cost of repairs necessary to restore the accommodation room and/or replace furniture.
- The client is obliged the use the online store service solely for purposes that are in compliance with legislation and good practice.