Principles of processing data of Peetri Majutus OÜ clients.
These principles of processing client data provide an overview and explain how Peetri Majutus OÜ processes (collects, processes and shares) the personal data gathered in the course of using our service.
Peetri Majutus OÜ is the personal data controller (reg. no. 14923412) and administrator of the www.krati.ee website and email@example.com e-mail address. Peetri Majutus OÜ submits the personal data necessary for making payments to the data processor Maksekeskus AS.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions concerning your personal data.
When using the Peetri Majutus OÜ service, the client consents to the principles of processing client data.
What type of information do we gather?
- The information we gather is needed for providing a proper service and to perform our responsibilities pursuant to law.
- While you are using our services, we ask for and gather the personal data indicated below.
- Information you enter on our platform:
- Personal data, incl. first name and last name, date of birth and identification document details;
- Contact information: e-mail address, telephone number, address, language of communication and permanent address.
- Communication between Peetri Majutus OÜ and the user.
- Other information you decide to share with us, e.g. gender, access to data and photos on your device.
Information concerning you that we gather automatically
- Technical data, which may include your IP address, device, software and other similar information.
- Social network information, which could include identification and social account information.
- Payment information – relevant information of each payment made on the website. (Peetri Majutus OÜ does not store payment card information.)
- Browser cookies.
- Information we receive from third parties. (We do not control or take responsibility for the information-gathering methods of third parties.)Please contact the said third parties if you have any questions concerning the content of the information forwarded by third parties.
- Publicly available information, e.g. social networks and public databases.
- Our partners.
How do we use the information?
We use your information in the following manners:
- To perform our duties concerning the mutual agreement and to forward information related to products and services.
- To perform any obligations pursuant to legislation and/or regulations and to ensure the safety and security of the product.
- To inform you of changes to the conditions and provision of our service.
- To support the administration of internal processes and the service, incl. troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, surveys and statistics.
- To gather statistics and analytical data with the aim of improving the service.
- To measure, understand and improve marketing efficiency.
- To link the information obtained from you to information from other sources for the above-mentioned purposes.
We may share your personal data with third parties:
- If we have a legal obligation to do so or we need to enforce the conditions of our user agreement to protect Peetri Majutus OÜ or the rights, assets or safety of our clients. This includes sharing information with other companies to uncover fraud or other illegal activities where we have grounds to presume that this is appropriate.
- To assess credit risks.
How do we store the information?
- Peetri Majutus OÜ securely stores your information solely on servers physically located in the European Union.
- Peetri Majutus OÜ stores your personal data for up to five years after our client relationship ends, and transactions and contract information for 10 years. Once this period ends, we delete your information and files from our databases.
- Peetri Majutus OÜ would like to send you information on products and services that in our opinion may interest you if you have consented to receiving marketing information.
- You have the right and option to unsubscribe from such information at any time by informing us via our website or by e-mailing email@example.com.
- Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device in order to collect standard Internet logs and user behaviour information. When visiting our website, we may gather information about you using cookies or similar technology.
- We use two types of cookies:
- Temporary or session cookies – these are deleted once the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies – these are stored after the browser is closed and can be used again when you return to the www.krati.ee page.
- Understand how our users use our site to improve the user experience for the service.
- To improve the website’s quality and monitor and administer traffic.
- To provide marketing and non-marketing information.
- To protect our clients and prevent fraud.
- Third parties which provide analytical services and platforms operating with marketing communication (e.g. Google and Facebook) may use our service cookies to display marketing information to you based on your visitor history. These cookies can be removed by visiting the websites of these service providers.
- If you want to restrict or block our service cookies, you can do so by changing your browser settings. For example, you can block all cookies, accept only the author’s (first-party) cookies or delete all cookies once the browser is closed.
- It is important to bear in mind that not all of our services may function if all cookies are deleted or blocked.
Principles of processing personal data of other services.
- The www.krati.ee website includes links to the sites of other service providers. Our principles of processing personal data are valid only for Peetri Majutus OÜ services. To learn the respective principles of other services providers, read the respective information provided by them.
- 7. Changes to principles of processing client data
- Peetri Majutus OÜ regularly reviews its principles of processing personal data and we post updates on this page and, if necessary, inform you of the changes by e-mail.
- The current principles of processing personal data were updated on 23rd of September 2020.